Friday, October 9, 2015

SOLT Healing Retreat

I was able to participate in the SOLT Healing Retreat in Corpus Christi, Texas on August 7 - 9, 2015. The silent retreat was led by Father Dan Estes, SOLT, and addressed the three "systems" operating in the spiritual world: God's System, Man's System, and Satan's System.
The focus then focused on Forgiveness and Childhood Trauma, Unhealthy Relationships, Bondage, the Occult and concluded with a healing service followed by Holy Mass.
The retreat was powerful. I recognized God's presence deeply all through the weekend of prayer and mediation. I experienced a profound trust that our Blessed Mother would help me then and in the future as I addressed some issues in my life that have been with me for many years.
It was a deeply blessed and holy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment